Mayor Doug Young (2022)
The Mayor is elected to serve a four year term of office and is chief elected official of the City. He presides at City Council meetings and may vote in case of a tie vote by the Council on any matter. The Mayor represents the City at official functions and signs all ordinances, resolutions, agreements, and other official documents for the City.
Council President, Ben Johnson
The part of the City lying east of and including the east side of Logan Street.
- Larry Gibbons, 2024* Phone (308)995-6247
- Mary McDermott, 2022* Phone (308)9957852
The part of the City lying between the west side of Logan Street and the east side of Grant Street.
- Mike Sisson, 2022* Phone (308)995-2302
- Corey Wiese, 2024* Phone (308)995-7006
The part of the City lying between the west side of Grant Street and Burlington Street, including residences on the east side of Burlington Street.
- Nicholas Smith, 2024* Phone (308)991-4077
- Ben Johnson, 2022* Phone (308)991-1426
The part of the City lying west of Burlington Street including residences on the west side of Burlington Street.
- Trent Fuecker, 2022* Phone (308)991-0283
- Dale Herrington, 2024* Phone (308)991-6417