- Holdrege GIS Map
- Chamber of Commerce
- Demographics and Information
- Fair Housing Support
- Holdrege Area Public Library
- Holdrege Public Schools
- Jobs in Holdrege
- Nebraska Post Secondary Educational Opportunities
- Nebraska Prairie Museum
- Phelps County – Just the Place Nebraska
- Phelps County Community Foundation
- Phelps County Demographics
- Phelps County Development Corp.
- Phelps County Government
- Phelps Memorial Health Center
- The Tassel
- Two Rivers Public Health
Click Here to view our Meetings and Agenda’s calendar.
Regular Meetings of the Council are held and will be live streamed for the public’s convenience on the City’s Website, cityofholdrege.org(>Government>City Council), at 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of each month from the Council Chambers of City Hall at 502 East Avenue in Holdrege, Nebraska unless otherwise advertised.